![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Something Missing
DATE: Sunday, August 24, 2008
TIME: 3:31 PM Top Haha I guess I won't be on hiatus anymore :/ I will just update my blog when I feel like it. Lol. Yesterday was cool la. Had biology lesson in the morning, in fact, test not lesson. In the afternoon, planned to do ss project with junkai and saad. Didnt want to do initially, but syuqri suggested that we do with their group since all the questions are the same. Yeah so went to tm macs and met them. Too bad, there was only one laptop (suek lee's), eh in fact two (jasmine's), and they were doing their own research for their group :/ They sort of didn't want to lend us one of their laptop (i'm not blaming anyone) so junkai suggested that we go to stephanie's house to do homework. Yeah, so we left. Lunched @ CS. Bused (21) to DTE and went to steph's house. Asked janice over, but she couldn't make it as it was quite late in the evening and was raining heavily. Did a bit of homework, but played and slacked mostly. Haha, but lastly at night cam-whored using stephanie's new laptop's webcam. Really damn hilarious lol. According to stephanie, there're a total of 162 photos that we took the whole night in less than one hour. Hahaha, some of the photos are in stephanie's blog. Take a look if you want, not that many though. That's all. I gtg do my ss project with others on msn now. Tagboard
|