<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Trusting Peers
DATE: Monday, July 28, 2008
TIME: 7:19 PM Top

Photobucket
SOURCE: DEVIANTART

Friends: A person whom one knows well, likes and trusts. (definition from thesaurus.com)

Sometimes not all our friends are good friends. Your best/good friend may turn into an enemy one day. Your best/good friend may have another bestfriend and you're left alone. Your best/good friend may backstab you anytime. Therefore, do not trust your friends too much.

Lol the above paragraph does not refer to anyone I know. I was just wondering just now after school when I sat at the parade square with Junkai. I was thinking about the word friends. Nothing better to do. Haha nevermind. I'm not referring to anyone really. Just that, in my opinion, there's no such thing as best friend. Perhaps there's such thing as close friend. There's a difference between 'best' and 'close'. Best, is you have the bestest friend as compared to your other friends. Close, is just close as in you share jokes with each other, you have the bond with each other, but that person may not be your bestest friend. That's what I think. Lol nvm put that aside.

Anyway, today was like a slacking day to me. I'm not sure why. Came to school earlier today, for some NE survery thing. Too bad, the computer system was running slow, so only a certain number of people did the survey. I didnt. -.- Lol first period was PE, first 40 minutes were gone as Mdm Fazilah was arranging the whole school to sit according to our houses for National Day celebration next friday (sitting plan). Yeah, took up about 40 minutes. Went to school hall for PE the last 20 minutes. Those who failed their five stations had to retake again. The rest of us played badminton, some in uniform some in pe t-shirt. Next was maths. Then recess. Then maths again. Had emaths test, I managed to do some only. :O Then english. And end of day.

Had stars as usual. Ojas and I went to fetch the Coral Primary kids. This session was terrible. Really. Nevermind, all of us felt that today's sesssion was a waste. Nvm. Stayed back in school after that. Played volleyball with junkai and others haha. Didn't know it was quite fun.

Ohya, I'm going to change my URL soon. Junkai knows the reason :X Will put a password if needed to. Ah that would be all lol. Mom's birthday tmr. I wanna skip CCA to celebrate her birthday, but I'm not sure if I can :/.


Tagboard