![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
They Don't Know The Truth
DATE: Wednesday, July 16, 2008
TIME: 7:40 PM Top Lol these two kids are really cute. They're twins surprisingly sey. The shorter one is the older than the other. But I find him more cute. The taller one (Raheem/Rahim) is very very michievous, really very naughty and mischievous. And playful too while the brother is so quiet and well-behaved. Great contrast haha. Anyway, yesterday all CCAs were cancelled except for some. (I don't really go to my CCA anyway so it will make no difference at all lol). Soooo after school went to play god-knows-what hahaha. Went home after that around 4 plus. Was watching TV halfway then I fell asleep till 7plus. Woke up. Dinner watched 'Behind Closed Doors' at ten, since Kenneth smsed to say that his mother's acting. So yeah, I watched. Haha his mother acted as an evil daughter who's unfilial (sp?) to her mom. And abusing her mom too. Was still quite awake, so did a bit of homework and slept at 11plus, going to midnight. Haha. Today was quite tiring ah. Ended at 4.15-.- Had phototaking today lol, the candid photo I was looking behind cause someone was trying to push me when the cameraman snapped the photo-.- Wth la. I'm not going buy that candid photo lol. Can't even see me what's the point. Haha, but the rest were okay I guess. Except the informal where me saad junkai and other guys who sat on the floor and forced to act cute-.- See for yourself in the next yearbook lol. Recess was next. Hung out with usual friends. Played piano haha thought by one of my friends-.- I can only play one piece. The Mozart or Beethoven thing. I not sure, very common tune. And I'm damn noob la, I use one finger to play the whole song haha. Okay wtv. After school went to whitesands to look for some things and home. That's all peopleee. I needa do my hmwk now. If only there's no such thing as hmwk. Tagboard
|