<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


secret rendezvous
DATE: Friday, July 04, 2008
TIME: 7:26 PM Top

Photobucket
Army Musuem - Source : Rujun

Five days had passed, in fact, seven in total. Including last Saturday and Sunday. Last weekends were bad days for me. Shall not elaborate much on it. The past five days (including today-.-) were busy days. As usual, homeworks were the cause of it. I don't get enough sleep. Every morning I feel myself in a daze and wonder if it's Saturday/Sunday and I'd get very happy. However it will turn out to be a Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday etc etc.

Two tests were postponed today haha. Glad, but sad thing. Next week there's gonna be a couple of tests. Physics, Biology, Chemistry and A'Maths if I'm not wrong. Hope there isn't more. Today's tests(chem & a'maths) were postponed due to combined assembly, and because our teacher pitied us (chem teacher). Lol, so I have lots of things to study during the weekends. -.-

School celebrated Youth Day today. The actual day is supposed to be next monday, but it's a school holiday. Everyone's relieved lol. If only Wednesdays/Thursdays are holidays, cause we end at 4.15-.- Wtv. Celebration today was alright, but I still do prefer Concert type. This time is a challenge between teachers and us, youths.

I've got a couple of hmwks to finish up this weekends. Malay Chem Bio. I hope that will be all. Bio's the most amount of hmwk given. -.- But the dateline's reasonable lol :D Anw edited my template again. A bit too striking haha nvm. And I guess the only day that I can update is on Fridays. Pathetic man. Alright nvm, that's all. Have a good weekend and Happy Youth's Day.


Tagboard