![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Just A Little Taste
DATE: Wednesday, July 09, 2008
TIME: 10:19 PM Top I feel like updating today o.o Feel bored right now, I'm not sure why. No TV programmes to watch. I feel very exhausted today. After school played I'm-not-going-to-mention-what. But really really damn exhausted. Today was cool. Laughed a lot in class. Haha, but everyone was very disappointed as there wasn't PE lesson. There was a heavy downpour in the morning, thus making the parade square wet-.- And the hall was used for other classes to retake their NAPHA. Stayed in class, chatted, laughed and everything. And today Miss Lee/Li started to teach us. The trainee teacher if I'm not wrong. She teaches us Biology and Chemistry. It's like weird, every Biology and Chemistry lesson we must see the same teacher. E maths and A maths's different. Because it's almost the same subject. Lol I want our current teachers back. Miss Lee/Li's quite fierce. Very strict. I don't know what I'm writing cause my eyes are almost closing. I think it's time for me to sleep. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Tagboard
|