![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
I Wanna Feel The Thunder
DATE: Sunday, July 27, 2008
TIME: 7:42 PM Top SOURCE: DEVIANTART Hey ho, let's go! I have nothing to do now unfortunately :/ Yeah. Yesterday was a boring day. Did SS homework only. Tried to do Emaths chapter 8, but I just could not do it ): Nvrmind, shall ask classmates or whoever who knows how to do. And those who are willing to teach me. In the evening attended a wedding near White Sands Primary there lol. Around 7 plus went home. And I went to bed. -.- Today woke up early for religious class as usual lol. I saw my sister still sitting on the sofa. And I asked why wasn't she in the mosque now, what is she still doing at home. She said one my mother's uncle just passed away. Soooo yeah, she didn't go. Oh, my sister is one of the teacher (ustazah) there at the place where I go to my religious class (mosque). Couldn't decide whether I should go for my religious class or visit my mom's uncle. At first, mom said don't need to go for religious class. Then I still went in the end. Cause there's not a need for children to visit, and furthermore it's not our close relative or wtv. Of course I was late ah-.- Second time late. Mosque at Bedok, imagine leaving the house at 9 in the morning when lesson starts at 9? -.- Yes so I arrived there at 9.40am. Went to Tampines Gym today with Bs Jw Yx Kenneth. Met at 2 at Tamp Mrt Station. Yx was late zzz. Waited till 2.30. It was alr 3 when we arrived there, or slightly later. Went out of gym at around 4plus haha. Not that long actually. Left early because they (bs kenneth yx) wanted to play basketball. So ya, then I went home. Watched TV. And now using com lol. Ah okay, there's STARS tmr after school with the CPS kids. Haha, okay I needa study for maths test tmr. That'd be all. Windows Live Messenger's giving me problems. I have to go online through eBuddy these days. Sigh. Tagboard
|