![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
green umbrella trees
DATE: Monday, July 07, 2008
TIME: 3:50 PM Top LOL THIS WAS RECENTLY TAKEN LAST WEEK. WE LOOK The past three days had been great I think. I'm not sure, really. Lol on Saturday woke up late, took the advantage to sleep longer since there's no Biology class. Haha, did some of the hmwk. At night went out for dinner. Sunday didn't go to religious class cause they went to ECP for some celebration. Didn't want to go cause, nevermind. I have my reasons. So slept longer again haha. Did summore hmwk. At night went out for dinner again with family. Today did some hmwks too. I know it sounds like as if I have a lot of hmwk, but really. There is a lot. I've finished all my biology corrections, a bit of photosynthesis worksheet(bio), chemistry textbook questions, malay worksheet. Yeah, new timetable's out. There's gonna be Chem and A'Maths tmr. I've yet to study for the tests. Haha I need to practice my binomial, and memorise the solubility table for chemistry. I tried to do physics, but I gave up :/ and I wanted to change my skin again since I've nothing to do right now. But yeah, can't find a suitable one. This post's a short one. I've nothing much to say that's why. Alright. Tagboard
|