![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Wrestle Me Around
DATE: Tuesday, July 22, 2008
TIME: 4:46 PM Top Don't ask me why I change to that song. Mariah Carey's We Belong Together. Sometimes I think old songs are nicer than new ones. Only some. Haha. Ya, but I think this song will be here temporarily only. Will change if I get bored of it. Didn't have CCA today. How lucky-.- I planned to go today, but there isn't. The days that I skipped were such wastes. Nevermind will go next week lol. Sooo I have my afternoon today haha. And since I was free just now, edited my skin, apparently again. Too bored ah. I'm waiting for this particular teacher to go and be replaced. Everyone in our class seems to hate him/her now. I think it's partly because of his/her attitude. Wtv. Let me rewind back my memories to last Saturday. Didn't go out with family nor friends. Stayed at home. Did some homework, physics, emaths and social studies. Tried to do chem but I just don't understand. Wanted to do bio worksheet, but was too lazy :D Yeah. Stayed at home the whole day :x I think we went out for dinner, wait I'm not too sure. I think not. Sunday, went to religious class as usual. A new student joined us! And guess who! Mariah Syazwani from 3/2 haha. I think she doesn't read my blog, so nvm. Lol cute la she wear the scarf (tudung). Was quite shocked. Haha lol. After that went home. Planned to go to gym at 3 in the afternoon, but was cancelled because yx (yuxuan) couldn't make it. So ya, cancelled-.- Haha then I took a napp. Oh yesss. Around 7plus at night till 10plus went online to check the timetable. It wasn't uploaded yet. Lol and that point of time there were the most number of coralites online. Haha obviously all waiting for the timetable. But while waiting I did the English Skit Script that was emailed by Terence. In fact, I edited it. I didn't do haha. Gave up on waiting for the timetable to be uploaded. Ask kx (kaixuan) to check for me on Monday (yesterday) morning since he's checking for his classmates too. Lol ya so yesterday early in the morning he called me. Yesterday didn't attend the leadership thing. Cause I thought it might be boring. Lol went home and made some props for the English skit. Tried to do emaths hwmk, but I can't manage to do cause I don't understand 'Applications of Trigonometry'. Disappointed la, e-maths alr I can't do, what about A-maths? -.- And there's a test coming this Friday. It's alr a routine actually to have at least one test per week. In this case, for maths its every friday-.- Ohya Friday! This friday! Our school's celebrating Racial Harmony day. And our class is asking everyone to wear their ethnic costumes. Idk if I wanna wear. See first o.o I felt sleepy in class today. In fact, everyday. Had maths the first period. I chatted with people who are doing the maths work haha. Disturb them. Next was PE. Learnt ultimate frisbee. Quite boring idk why. Next was MT. Haha, relaxed period. Did filing for the full one hour. Mdm Siti returned every worksheet that we had did from January till now. Lol I think we're gonna continue filing tmr as it's not completed yet. Recess! Chem was next. Mdm Norul taught us as Miss Li (NIE teacher) was absent. Then English. Mr Dominic taught a bit and then gave us the last 10 minutes before dismissal for us to practice on our skit-.- My group's skit is tmr. All of a sudden I have no confidence in doing the skit. A bit too exaggerated. Nvrmind I shall see how tmr. ): Yeahhh. That's all. Hope to update again. I think this Friday or Sat. Tagboard
|