<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


tragedy scene
DATE: Friday, June 06, 2008
TIME: 4:02 PM Top

Photobucket
Sunway Lagoon

I'm bored now. This morning normal routine, breakfast, housework and went fr Friday prayers. Came back, went online and edited my skin again. I just find my previous layout and colours and patterns ugly, and do not match at all. So browsed through blogskins and found a cool skin, therefore I edited it. Used the same background as yesterday's. Haha yeah, and curretly I'm using a navigation blog. It seems to me a navigation blog looks much neater than a normal default template where everything is being put everywhere. It looks messy lol. Hope I won't get sick of this skin, and last lonnggg.

I'm going out with family in a short while to Expo. I'm not sure what event is in there. I shall just follow and see since I've nothing to do now. I don't know why, but I don't have the feeling of doing those piles of homeworks. This is already the second week of holidays for my own information, and I've only started a bit, not even completed yet. I've been following Channel 8's series shows, the 5.30pm's in the evening and 9.00pm's at night. Guess I'm gonna miss the 5.30's today. Haha.

Tmr's Saturday and the day after's Sunday. And next week's the 3rd week. I have to finish up my hmwk asap. Haha and I've added a wishlist in my profile. That's currently what I could think of the things that I wanna buy/own/have wtv. I got to change now bye.



Tagboard