<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


th world is calling out
DATE: Monday, June 02, 2008
TIME: 4:19 PM Top

Photobucket


Lol I've just realised that my previous post marks the 300th post. Haha, wow from December 2006 till today I've only updated 300 times. Very little though lol.

Alright yesterday morning went to religious class as usual. There was a talk about 'Quran & Science'. It was amazingly fun. Yeah, apart from I felt like sleeping, the talk was beneficial. Ended at 12+, arrived home around 1+. Took a nap after that. Family went out lol I was alone at home. At night, went to TM and met up with my family and went fr dinner after that. Lol watched Hana Kimi at night, slept at 2am o.o.

This morning had breakfast and helped with some housework. After that started on English Comprehension Worksheet. Haha, and at the 2nd question, I stopped. I know I'm pathetic. I felt simply lazy to continue after seeing the next question which asked to use your own words-.- So I took A'Maths and do. God, I forgotten how to do Binomial Theorem-.- I was stucked halfway when doing it. Proceeded then with Partial Fractions. At least I managed to do a bit. But nah, still not completed yet. If I'm not wrong, I only have 4 homeworks. Wait, cannot mention the word 'only'. It's really a lot of them. Esp Bio-.- I think I have English, Maths, Biology and SS hmwk. If any of 3/7's reading this, can you tell me on my tagboard if I'm right? Thanks lol.

And there's 4 hours of English lesson tmr. Wth. I don't understand why must there be hours of English lesson-.- Mr you-know-who has a mental problem. Really. But nvm once tmr's over, there's not gonna be any English lesson anymore. -.- There's still Physics and Bio lessons in the holidays. Extra la ._.

Friday the 13th June is our class's bbq. I'm not sure if I wanna go. Everytime bbq like so boring la. Btw afiqah if youre reading this, I'm not going to pay the $10 tmr during english lesson yet for the bbq because I have not decided whether I want to go or not. If I'm going I will pay on the day of the bbq itself. Wednesday I'm going out with Bs to buy some things. Okay that's all. I wanna try to finish up english by today.


Tagboard