![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
sticks and matches
DATE: Friday, June 20, 2008
TIME: 11:45 PM Top OLDD I really haveee to update no choice. It's been 4 days hahaha. But omg, I don't really think I can remember what I did/went fr the past 4 days. Nvm I will think hard lol. Tuesday; Er, oh went to school fr the leadership thing! With bs yx and kx. After that played around. Aloysius came to join us. And home. But still a fun dayyy I remembered. Trained alot of pullups hahaha. Really, arms bloody pain lol. Wednesday; went to school for Biology at 9am. Haha, woke up at 8.30-.- Bathed, iron my clothes and had breakfast. Haha I know I was late. But fortunately Aliff was late too. Haha planned and met him at foyer. Then went to IT Room. I don't know why, but I think Mrs Diana was in a very good mood that time. She didn't scold/stare/nag at us when we were late lol. Instead she greeted us and asked us to take a seat. Ohhhh. Thank you haha. She announced that we will be released in an hour or two, as the practical lesson was cancelled. So we got home at 11 instead of 1. And tmr's (Saturday) lesson is cancelled too. According to what she said, the practical staff is not in school during the holidays so ya, unable to conduct practical lessons. Haha so went home immediately after that. Around 1 plus went out with mom and younger brother with aunties. One of my aunts treated us to Swensens @ Airport. Haha, kind eh. I think she got her bonus or smth. LOL. Ate Curry Chicken Baked Rice and Hot Fudge Sundae. Omg I was really full that time haha. After that bussed home, while mom younger brother and aunt went to Tampines mosque to attend religious class that's conducted every Wednesday. Lol so ya I went home :x Thursday; Went out with bs. Wanted to get a haircut initially. But was crowded. So cancelled off that plan. Went to get new school shoes @ Tampines haha. Played around after that. And homeee. Today; Went fr Friday prayers. This time we were late-.- Cause I was waiting fr my younger brother. Didn't have space to pray at the mosque. Was really squeezy omg. Haha and saw Aliff btw. Went home after that. Took a shower and went out with mom younger bro and sis. Lunch @ Geylang. Then to Tampines fr some shopping. Younger brother got his school shoes and pencil case-.- lol I got some clothes hhhaha. And back to Whitesands Macs. Not really for dinner, but ate a bit. I ate ice-creamm. Lol. And here I am updatinggg. Okay that's what I remembered I did/went fr the past 4 days. Eh wait, in fact it's three. Today's not a past yet. Hold on, it is a past -.- Its 12.12am now, so I think I will be posting as Saturday. Haha, now I get to strike off two things and add two more things in my so-called wishlist. I don't wanna call it wishlist. Tooo common la. Okay. I wanna watch TV now. Tagboard
|