<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


scripted destiny
DATE: Sunday, June 08, 2008
TIME: 1:06 PM Top




Lol wooo, I get to strike off one of the things stated in my wishlist. Go and figure it out which of the ones I struck off. Haha. On Friday night, I did Biology exercise idk what from 10pm to 12midnight-.- Not showing off, but really. I still have a few more worksheets to get on with, bio I mean. Haha. Yesterday went out with family as usual. Eh I didn't plan to update today, because I know I have very little to talk about. But nvm, I will just update ah. Tmr playing badminton, maybe thursday too. And Friday, is our class's bbq. I'm not sure if I'm going or not. Haha alright, bye fr now. I think I gotta do my bio-.-



Tagboard