<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


rocking shit lol
DATE: Tuesday, June 03, 2008
TIME: 9:08 PM Top

Photobucket
Sheration Hotel & Towers (Subang)
My toes hurt lol. Forget it. Okay yes I turned up fr the English Lesson today. I didn't expect it to be quite alright. The first part was about letter writing next was breaktime and after that watched a inspirational movie, Man of Honour, straight till 1230. Haha, and again didn't expect it to be quite nice and yes, really very inspirational. I enjoyed the movie, apart from the freezing aircon. I kept asking teacher to lower down the temperature. I wasn't the only one who was freezing, almost the whole class was going to die of cold. LOL from 15 Degrees up to 25 Degrees. Haha then went home.

Changed and went out of house around 1.45. Played badminton with Bs, Yx and Kenneth at Pasir Ris CC. Lol, surprisingly fun haha. We booked the court fr only one hour, lol but we played fr 3-4 hours. It's like as if they check or smth. Then after badminton hanged out around bs house there and chatted and played and everything lol.

I'm out of words now sorry. I don't know what else to say. I'm going out tmr lol. Alright that's about it.


Tagboard