<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


the past present and future
DATE: Tuesday, June 10, 2008
TIME: 12:09 PM Top

WOOOO! 306th post. Haha, I think same as Imani? Okay idk lol. Eh no not same, she just said that her latest's 307th-.- Okay I must go beyonddd her. Hahaha.

Yesterday, normal routineeee again ah. Breakfast, housework. Then around 2pm went to play badminton with friendsxz @ Pasir Ris CC. Normal friends, lazy to list out ah. Go find out who in my previous posts. Hahaa. Yeah, played till 3 only-.- Cause there were young kids who were in a badminton training thing. The trainer booked the whole court, all three courts, to train them-.- No choice but had to leave. Actually, we always booked one hour only, which is from 2 to 3pm. Haha, if there weren't any people to chase us away, we would continue to play untill we're satisfied (: Boring la, only played fr 1 hour and off we went-.-

Then went around bs house there played idk what, climbed those wtv walls, jumped over idk what walls. Haha, then others needed to go home at around 5. Bs and I walked around and chatted and bubble tea and sat at a fitness corner and played and everything lol. Went home @ 7.

At night, discussed with friends again fr this thursday-.- Kx can only go out one time in the holidays, which is this thursday. So he wants to play badminton with usss. Ah, so this thursday I'm gonna play again omg. Hope can play longer la. O.O If I can go out again, I will be going out tmr to do hmwk with bs. Then friday's our class bbq. Omg so much money involved haha.

Yesterday night did my english hmwk, finished up the compre part, summary still incomplete. I'm gonna finish up summary today and try to do another bio worksheet-.- This morning made breakfast fr mom and younger bro. Haha, I'mma good boy. Lol, alright I think I needa do some housework nowww. Till then.


Tagboard