<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


on the dancefloor
DATE: Monday, June 16, 2008
TIME: 7:44 PM Top

Photobucket
@ Manhattan Fish Market
this's my brother, Fadhli Ibrahim. he's the one who's been tagging my blog these days.

Supppp. I'm running a minor flu right now ): Runny nose ohmygod. I'm not sure why ahh. I think I ate too much chocolate lately, drank Milo lotsa time, eat heaty stuffs, BBQ food-.- and many more. Haha yeah that's the cause of it. Nvm, I shall take my medicine tonight and have a goood sleep. I needa get well as I need to go back to school tmr for some leadership thing (is this the third or fouth time i'm saying this?) which I skipped the other time because of detention. Ya alright.

Yesterday, went to Johor with family. To Jusco shopping mall. Lunch cum Dinner @ Manhattan Fish Market. Haha idk, my family and I just love to eat there. Greattt foood ah, but really costs alot. Haha, nvm once in a while eat expensive food won't die (i knw i'm not the one who foot the bill haha). After that shopped around. I wanted to buy some clothes, but didn't have time to as the next day (today) my dad and sisters are working so yeah, need to get home fast. Went to Tuas Checkpoint to avoid traffic congestion in the first link, but it was the same-.- This was the first time there was a major traffic congestion at Tuas Checkpoint. Luckily, the jam cleared fast. And arrived home around 1plus lol. Reached home, took a shower, ate instant noodles (i felt hungry :x) and watched tv. Slept around 2plus. Hahaaaa.

Today went to gym with bs. Lunch @ Loyang Point. Played around around bs's house there.. And home. Haha.

There's bio on wednesday and physics on friday. I'm not sure if I wanna go fr physics as it will only be revision. As in, any topics or questions that you aren't sure about, you can ask the teacher. Even if I go, I don't think I will pay much attention. People like Junkai Saad Syuqri all these will entertain me hahaha, so I bet I will not pay attention. Plus Ms Ho don't really care much if anyone pays attention or not. She will just carry on teaching and stuff.

Haha, okay I need to take my dinner now and medicine and off to bed.


Tagboard