![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
minutes to midnight
DATE: Sunday, June 15, 2008
TIME: 1:47 PM Top Sis's hp camera Friday; After friday prayers went to meet Sa'ad and Syuqri. Went to buy some stuffs fr the BBQ @ Elias Mall. Cabbed to Afiqah's house at Tampines. There were a lot of food there, so she needed more help to carry those stuffs. Fyqa Mai Sha Diana Me Aliff Syuq and Sa'ad were there, so we cabbed to Pasir Ris Park. Two cabs of course. (i used my money to pay fr the fare first :/) We were told that Mr Dominic's gonna sponsor us the taxi fare. But too bad, he didn't withdraw his money that time, so have to wait when school reopens-.- Haha, so set up everything there as usual. Didn't have lighter and ice at first-.- Tried calling the people that were on their way to buy a lighter to start the fire. Called Junkai, Mr Dominic & Jinfu I think. Yeah, in the end there were so many lighters around-.- Mai started the fire, lol great accomplishment (?) how to spell lol. Started to bbq the frozen stuffs, and more and more people came. There were a great variety of food ah, thanks to the malay girls and esp afiqah's dad. Haha, he helped to fry the nuggets and stuffs, plus the fried mee hoon. Yeah haha great coooook. Cycled to Sa'ad's house fr prayers lol. I went off @11plus and hommeee. Was exhausted really. Yesterday; Went to my aunt's chalet with family, except dad and bro. Mizah family's chalet lol. BBQ food again haha. Was bored there ah, I didn't have my cliques. Just joked and laughed around with sisters. Younger brother went swimming with cousins. Mom talked to her sisters of course lol. At night went fr dinner at Sempang Bedok. Lol guess who I saw there(?) Natasha Azhar. Haha. Obviously shocked la, of all places saw her there-.- Lol and went home. Reached home around 12plus lol. Sleeeep. Today; Is father's day. I think we're going out later to idk where. I think they're going to Johor-.- Omg. I don't know if I wanna follow. But staying at home is boring. Let me decide laterrr. This week I'm gonna be really busy. On tuesday I need to go back to school fr some leadership thing that I didn't attend last time. Wednesday fr bio lesson, Friday fr physics and Saturday fr bio again. I think I'm going out tmr (?) I'm not sure if I'm allowed to. Lol alright I wanna bathe now. Tagboard
|