<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


kids of the future
DATE: Sunday, June 22, 2008
TIME: 7:30 PM Top

Photobucket

I should update. No I should not. Oh yes I should. I am updating anyway-.- I'm reallyyy bored omg. School's reopening tmr, I bet everyone's not ready for it yet. And one of them is me. Hahaha.

Today really marks the end of the June School Holidays. 4 weeks are just not enough for us teenagers lol. We need more. Alright I'm gonna update this quick, and get ready to pack my school stuffs-.- Messages were spread all over that there's a Temperature Taking Exercise tmr, this is for the benefit of the people who haven't got the message or is simply out of their world haha. Just bring your thermometer in case there really is a temperature check tmr. Better be safe than sorry. Lol okay whatever.

Soooo, was at home the whole morning, afternoon and evening. Did two pathetic questions on Bio, Unit 5-.- Wait, it's not two questions, it's two sub-questions. Those with a (a) (b) etc. I got a headache after that idk why. Brain cells dying haha. Took a short nap after that lol. At night went out with family fr dinner @ Changi Airport's Delifrance. Idk why we ended up there, couldn't think of anywhere else to eat haha. Got back around 12+. Watched tv and off to bed.

Religious class resumed today after one week of holiday-.- Lol I was really sleepy when I woke up this morning. Was raining heavily. Lol still went for religious class. Nothing wronggg as religious's class is only once a week, and I go to school fr 5days a week. So just a rain can't stop from attending the class, unless I fall sick or something. After that got a haircut at whitesands omg. Idk, this's time really ugly and weird I'm not sure why to me. Each time I get a haircut I will think it's ugly haha. Wtv. Met bs after that. Walked around. Pasir Ris to Tampines and back to Pasir Ris and home lol.

Not really summarised though. Quite a lot of details I think haha. Okay I needa log on to Mlg and print out my timetable.

REMINDER(S):
- Bring thermometer tmr for temperature taking exercise
- Log on into MLG for updated Semester 2's Timetable



Tagboard