<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


infinity on high
DATE: Thursday, June 12, 2008
TIME: 11:31 PM Top



What's upppp. Kinda sleepy, it's 11.33pm right now. And dad's asking me to off the com. Shall make this post a short one.

Yesterday went out with bs. Walked around. Hung around. And saw Imani and siblings at TM, haha at the escalator. She was going down, I was going up-.- Haha. Today was quite a boring day ahhhh. Stayed at home. Used the com, watched TV, did abit of housework and some other stuffs. Tomorrow's our class bbq. Half excited, half don't-feel-like-going feeling lol. Idk why. Maybe cause I don't have close friends in 3/7? Yeah I guess so. But nvm its alright, I will just go tmr, and just see what it turns out to be.

Hope weekends I'll be going out with family, if not I will really be very bored at home. And I'm left with 1 or 2 Bio worksheets, SS hmwk and a bit of AMaths sums to do. That's considered a lot. If I'm not going out these weekends, I will try to finish up some. If not, next Monday will do. I needa go back to school on Tuesday, fr some Re-training of Leadership course that I didn't attend the last time, as I had BMS. There, I have all my friends. After that, plan to play I think. Or just walk around I'm not sure.

Lol and I seriously need to get a pair of new school shoes, any type will do. A canvas one is preferred. I do not have any spare ones sadly. I guess there's not a need for me to buy another new pair of shoes for going out or anything as school holidays are coming to an end. Yeah, and once school reopens, I will seldom go out. Anyway I got havaianas slippers so yeah, I don't need shoesssss.

Alright, I guess I got to go now. Will update tomorrow or the day after.


Tagboard