<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


fatal curse
DATE: Friday, June 27, 2008
TIME: 8:38 PM Top

Photobucket

Yesssss! Finally I found the right time to update my blog lol. Sooo I guess each week I will only update once? Twice? Thrice? Idk. Because since school started, there's tons of homework given to us, and all of them are expected to be handed in the day after.

Mdm Siti's drilling us with Malay. She gives us hmwk everyday without fail, and collect it the day after. Chemistry too, Mdm Norul has been giving us hmwks each time there's a lesson. There's always hmwk for Biology-.- You know, Mrs Diana. Then for Maths, the hmwks given are moderate, but I still can't do them, A Maths I mean. For E Maths I'm okay with it I guess :O Sooo ya, I have a lot and a lot of hmwk to do these weekends. And there's Bio class tmr as usual. "You people will get used to it one day for Saturday lessons." Quoted by Mrs Diana. And yeah, we're really used to it. Whenever Saturday's coming, we'd ask each other whether there's class or not. Haha. -.-

Today was alright. Had temperature taking. Maths lesson, had an A Maths Partial Fraction tests. I managed to do, but can't get the answer. I will fail, but not badly I hope. Probably will get some marks for the working and stuffs. Chemistry was next. Learnt a new topic. We like to disturb Mdm Norul haha and tease her too. Then was English. Mr Dominic taught a bit, and proceeded to show us a movie Pearl Harbour (spelling?) for the next thirty minutes before our recess. I didn't think that he showed us the movie for fun, he had a motive. He wants us to do an essay based on the movie. Essays, as in one word essay-.- "Honour" "Pride" "Glory" and many more-.- Ain't easy though lol.

Went out with mom sis and younger bro to Arnolds today and went home after that lol. Haha, okay that's the end. I gotta do smth else.

don't mind me if i make any mistakes in grammar or whatever as i was rushing to type lol



Tagboard