<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


dinner date
DATE: Thursday, June 05, 2008
TIME: 7:23 PM Top

Photobucket
Sheraton Hotel & Towers (Subang)

I didn't plan to update today, but nevermind. I've got nothing to do now.

Alright so yes, yesterday went out with Bs haha. Wanted to buy some things. But unfortunately, I was unable to find the things that I wanted. -.- Wasted trip. Went to Bugis Street. Lunch @ Banquet. Planned to walk to Penisula Plaza, but didn't manage to find it. Continued walking, and Plaza Singapura appeared -.- Lol so just went inside and walked around to find some thinggs. Couldn't find anything too. Then took mrt to Bedok. Next Tampines and home. Haha, nvm even though it was a wasted trip, the bus ride and mrt or wtv ride was is great as we chatted alot, joked, laughed, and everything. Hahaa. Bs bought smth from Tampines, I didn't buy as I wasn't interested to buy at all. So ya.

Today had breakfast, helped with some housework, edited my skin ( i don't know why it doesn't look nice, probably the colour combinations): ), went out with mom, younger brother & elder brother to make my specs and elder brother's specs and home. I had to make new ones as I'm not allowed to wear white in school. Brother's specs broke and repaired and also needed to buy army specs just in case he's being called again fr reservice.

Now, I feel like editing my skin again. Lol not satisfied Haha. And shiat, I'm worried fr my hmwks. I've only started abit of bio, and there's a lot more to go. Plus I'm not sure when to hand in those bio hmwks, isit on 18th June when we come back fr lesson, or when school reopens? I'm really not sure. I needa ask around. Alright bye. Hope to go out again soon.


Tagboard