![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
you're right when you're right
DATE: Saturday, May 31, 2008
TIME: 8:00 PM Top Okay yess Woo I'm here to update Haha. But gonna update briefly only ah. Went to Msia (Subang) fr four days three nights. Went on Tuesday and came back just yesterday, Friday. Went there by air, lol faster this time. Did not go there by car cause yup, brother's on reservice and he used the car-.- Haha okay plane took off at 3+ and arrived at 4+. Journey only took about 35minutes. Haha then went to Hotel. Was not bad. 5-star you know LOL. Okay ignore that. A lot of ppl know I'm very high class Hahaha, right Junkai? LOL. Firsttt day: At night, wanted to take a shower so wanted to take something from my luggage. Shared luggage with my younger brother. And omg, found out that I took the wrong luggage from the conveyor belt. Wth la-.- Cause our suitcase looked alike with the one that I accidently took. Its only bigger in size but colour, brand all same. I really made a grave mistake la. Made my parents worry. Caused a lot of trouble. It was really troublesome la, parents went all the way back to the airport and went to the Lost and Found section whatever its called to retrieve back my luggage-.- Distance from our hotel and airport was really long. About 45minutes to reach. Really sorry dad mom. Caused a lot of trouble. Siblings and I stayed in hotel and watched TV while waiting fr parents to be back. About 1 hour later they came back. After that went fr dinner across the street. Secondd day: SUNWAY LAGOON WHOLE DAY. Haha yeah, free shuttle from our hotel to sunway. 10am shuttle lol. Skipped breakfast first, arrived there then took our breakfast. Around 12plus then went in. But, stupid sunway la. Really dampen our moods. We were stopped by the security guard when we wanted to enter. We brought snacks and drinks, but they were not allowed to be brought in-.- Stupid Malaysiaaaa! So mom said that when she went to Sunway's website online, they didn't state the rules. Yes, its true. I was with my mom when she went online. So mom and us were of course fed up. Seeked help from the ticket counter the whatever low class indian cashier (sorry indians) also didn't help. They suggested that we keep our stuffs somewhere outside sunway-.- No choice, so we kept our bag of snacks and drinks at an empty space just outside the entrance. Entered after that. Took alot of rides there. Really way way way better than wild wild wet-.- More rides and more attractions. Haha, and swam around with parents and siblings at the lazy river. Went out around 5plus. Dinner at Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall @ Mr Teppanyaki. Haha then back to hotel and rest. Let the pictures later speak. Thirdd day: SHOPPING. Lol, went to Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall ah. Lunch at Manhattan Fish Market. Haha really nice. Have a picture of the food. Later then show. Then shopped around. Mom dad sisters and brother bought things. Sadly, I didn't manage to find the things that I wanted to buy. Some I really couldn't find, some are just to expensive. ): So yeah, will just buy in Singapore. Haha younger brother bought a new school bag-.- Haha yes, I went back to Singapore empty handed. LOL-.- After that dinner at hotel. WAHHH the food was really damn nice la omg. Delicious like what. But too bad la, was rushing, mom booked the dinner at 8pm. We came at 9.45pm-.- Cause shopped too much hahaha. Really damn full that night. My stomach felt like bursting. Plus all the deserts and stuff haha. Fourth day: Packed in the morning. Lunch @ Airport. Boarded plane at 4.30pm. Yeah reached Spore at 5+ liddat. Haha okay then home. Alright done! Now pictures. Haha that's all. Tagboard
|