<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


They Would See A Stranger Too
DATE: Friday, May 02, 2008
TIME: 7:35 PM Top

Lol, yesterday celebrate sis's birthday. Left home around 6plus-___- Late I know. Went to Eastpoint's Sakura fr dinner, and later headed fr Swensens at Airport fr celebration lol. Alright, and today's papers were okay. I don't want to be so proud and say that E-maths's easy. Cause I dont want to lose face when I receive my results, if it's bad. Haha, then today after schoo, I mean after maths paper, we had a mini party in class to celebrate Mdm Norul's birthday. Lol, let the pictures speak, I'm lazy to elaborate. But currently I don't have the pictures taken with Mdm Norul, it's in Rujun's cam. So yeah, I shall wait fr her to send me and I will upload asap.
So yes, here are some of the pictures taken yesterday.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Plus a random picture of DTE's E-Hub Ferris Wheel @ night.

Photobucket

That's all.



Tagboard