![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
so it wasn't true
DATE: Saturday, May 24, 2008
TIME: 3:12 PM Top @ Vivo City on Mother's Day Was lazy to update for the past two days. Or three. Idk. There's nothing interesting. On Thursday, went to Singapore Discovery Centre. Was totally boring. Even the Science Centre was more fun. Why can't the school bring us to Snow City or something? If a primary school can, why not secondary school? Crap. Yesterday received report book. Disappointing. But at the same time, glad because the subjects which I expected to fail, really failed. Those subjects are Phyiscs and A'Maths. Well I didn't expect to get an E8 for Physics, I expected one grade higher. Ah nvm. Too bad, must really really work harder for EOY. Can't afford to receive these kind of results anymore. I don't want to fail any subjects. I don't want to be the 33rd in class. I don't want to be 103rd in level. I don't want all these. Okay. Wtv. Today had biology in the morning. Went home after that. Lol boring. Next Tuesday till Friday, I will be out of Singapore. I'm going to Malaysia, this time not KL, but somewhere else. Lol, bored of KL alr. So yeah, 4 days out of Singapore. Once I come back, I need to start on my homeworks and go back to school on certain days for certain lessons/trainings/etc. There're too many things going on in June, so I wrote down in a paper all the dates and days and time and everything. There're alot of important dates to remember. So I pasted that paper on my wall lol. Alright that's all. I've got religious class tmr. :O Tagboard
|