<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


reds and blues
DATE: Tuesday, May 20, 2008
TIME: 7:38 PM Top

Photobucket

Sorry fr not updating fr the past three days I guess. Was trying to find time to update on either Sat, Sun, or yesterday, but came back at night and was too late to update. Ah okay I will update on each of the three days.

Saturday
Had some event at Siglap CC, my religious class was the one who organised it. Was there just to help out and stuffs. Tiring day, from 2 to around 6 in the afternoon. Sister was there too since she's an 'ustazah' there. Parents then fetched us and went to airport to send Hamizah's family off to Australia. Relatives were there too. Haha, losta people. After that went to have dinner. I forgot where. :X Then home.

Sunday
Haha, again went to an event at Payar Lebar. It was celebrating Community Day I think. Not too sure. Was there from morning (8am) till 11am. Initially was supposed to go to gym with my normal group of friends, but ended up Bs and I only -.- So yup met him and went to gym. After that walked around. Went home at around 6plus. At night, went to Courts Megastore with family. And went to Simpang Bedok fr dinner. Home.

Monday
Set off early in the morning with family to Johor. We left early because we wanted to shop more and so that we have more time and we could take our own sweet time shopping. Lol shall just summarise the places that we went.

Singgah Selalu (Breakfast) > Jusco (Shopping) > Permas Jaya > Kota Raya (Lunch) > Angsana > Giant (Groceries) > Home

Lol, when family shopped fr groceries at Giant, my sister and I slept in the car-.- And I felt pathetic la in the car. My hp's batt was low, mp3 no batt too. Then I was so bored in the car omg. No source of music lols.

And today, went to Science Centre as part of our post-exams activities. Quite boring. There's gonna be Amaths extra class tmr after school. And biology this thursday after school. There are so many things going on in June omg-.- English lesson, Physics lesson, Biology lesson(?) and 3/7's BBQ. I need to write down in my hp's calendar so I won't forget Haha. Alright that's all.


Tagboard