![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
The Mother's Day
DATE: Monday, May 12, 2008
TIME: 7:27 PM Top Alright, first and foremost, I just wanna say and swear that I had no intentions to have a similar skin with renee. I know her skin is nice, and you people may think that I wanna copy. But no you're wrong. Here's the proof (clickhere). This is the original skin from Blogskins, and I edited it. So yes I didn't copy renee's till I realised that both our skins are really similar after she tagged lol. Secondly, yesterday was Mother's Day. Yeah. Celebrated with family outside. Was supposed to go to gym with bs after my religious class, but family last minute decided to celebrate outside. No choice, mother is more important. Therefore, cancelled trip to gym :x Overall, here are the places that we went: Arab Street (Celebrated at a restaurant) >> Vivo City (Photography) >> Delifrance (Airport fr Dinner) Initially wanted to go to Sentosa fr fun but it was already in the evening, going on to night and decided not to go. Shall find a proper time to go next time. So, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!. Lastly, Biology results were released today. I got a disappointing C6 of 52/100. Saad and I should be the lowest in class. ): Nvm, I didn't fail and glad. Alright that's all. And I must be prepared fr tmr. Results will be out. God. :O Photos will be uploaded another day. Camera's not with me. Tagboard
|