<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


I've got to move on and be who I am
DATE: Friday, May 16, 2008
TIME: 7:30 PM Top

Photobucket

Photo Credits: Rujun/Zhi Ru/Faris
Thanks Rujun fr the pic.

Haha, today was fantastic. 3/7 really bonds a lot la. Everyone worked together. Everyone listened to instructions. Everyone cooperated. Everyone were supportive. Everyone had fun! Really, I hope our class will win the whatever thing. I think the most profit class? Idk, cause at first there were not as much customers. But when more people played, it attracted more and more people to come. Our game costs 50 cents , per 1 minute. Some even paid $2 and they had 4 minutes of the game. Well who cares, we made more money liddat. But of course, 3/7 people were the victims ah-.- Those customers were allowed to choose people from our class to be inside the game.

Haha, I was inside the game fr at least 4 or 5 times I think. Herman was in the game fr alot of times lol unlucky. While playing I hit Aliff's head two times-.- Haha, now there's a blue-black on my head I guess. LOL. The last part was dan funny la, all of us took the whole pail of awter and poured onto each other. I was drenched after that.

Lol almost all of us were wet and really wet when we returned to class. Changed back to PE T-Shirt after that. Took photos bla bla. Then took class photo at the hut yeahh. Lol, more photos at Rujun's Photojournal. Just click here. Alright that's all.

[edit]

Was tagged by Mutiara to do a quiz. So yeah, shall just add in the quiz into this post.

  • People who've been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated my themselves.
  • Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who were tagged cannot refuse. These people must stare who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by back. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. Do you love yourself?
- Haha, yeah guess so.

2. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- Lol, I don't have a lover. :D

3. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
- Ah, I can't think of anything right now-.-

4. What will your dream wedding be like?
- Haha, Idk is still long wayyy to go o.o

5. What's your ideal lover like?
- Er, I don't know la. Why this quiz everything about love-.-

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
- I'd rather be loved by someone la -.-

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- For as long as I can ahhh. Whatever.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- I will say who cares or whatever.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
- Duh, everyone has problems.

10. What do you want most in life?
- I want to achieve my goal (like as if I have any goals-.-)

11. Is being tagged fun?
- Sometimes yes, sometimes annoying.

12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
- I'd be 25 in ten years time. I won't know who I am then.

13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
- Family & Friends.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- Mutiara; Straightforward-person, friendly too :)

15. Would you rather be; single and rich or married but poor?
- I'd agree with Mutiara, depends on the situation. Yeah.

16. What's the first thing you do every morning?
- At times call Bs to wake him up during weekdays or vice-versa, sometimes straight to toilet.

17. Would you give all in a relationship?
- How would I know.

18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- Haha, I've never experienced that before. My life's boring I know-.-

19.What type of friends do you like?
- Haha, those people who do not betray each other and accuse one another when a problem arises.

20. What type of friends do you dislike?
- Those who are very argumentative, give negative comments and all. You should know if you have friends.

Tagged by Mutiara, tagging:

  • Stephanie
  • Janice
  • Junkai
  • Herman
  • Renee
  • Rujun
  • Natasha
  • Syuqri

[/edit]



Tagboard