<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


heading towards th destination
DATE: Monday, May 26, 2008
TIME: 7:56 PM Top

Photobucket

This's gonna be my last post before setting off to Msia tmr. Lol, gonna miss my close friends and Singapore of course. Lol, but I'm sure I'm gonna have lots of fun there with my family. But sadly, my elder bro's on reservice (idk how to spell that) so he's unable to follow us. Sad uh, one family member missing when we're on a holiday. Haha but nvm, I think mom's making arrangements fr our December's trip. LOL I know my mother's pretty fast in these things. Hahaha.


Anw, today went to return my report book with bs. Wanted to return with other friends, but in the end they was unable to go out. At the end, it's always left with me and bs-.- Yeah so after that walked around. Lunch at Tampines Macs. Went back to Pasir Ris. Lol played around. Climbed and jumped here and there. And ran around. Not being childish la, but really fun lol. I think today was one of the best days that I had fun. Cause we started something new. Other than just walking around all these. Alright, that's all. But wait, I need to do a idk what that dear Mutiara asked to do. Hahaha, eh Imani, I feel honoured sometimes being tagged by you. LOL. Alright here it is:


4x4 meme
P.s in case you all don't know, there's this meme going around blogs, its called 4x4.
Rules: This meme is called 4x4 Meme. You can read more about it below the fold. Basically you need to choose four of these questions, answer them, then tag four more people.So without further adieu:

4 Places I've Been to
White Sands-.-
Tampines Mall/Centruy Square-.-
E-Hub
Vivo City-.-

4 Music Artists I'm listening to now
S.H.E (lol I know its a Chinese Band)
Jonas Brothers
Simple Plan
Hilary Duff

4 Websites I Visit Daily
my blog
friendster
photobucket
youtube

4 things I look forward to this year
End-of-Year Exams! Haha.
September/December Holidays-.-
Go somewhere fun with family
Go somewhere fun with friends

4 people I tag
Stephanie
Junkai
Janice
Natasha

& anyone who wishes to do.

Here are the other questions on the meme, choose 4 only:
4 Jobs I’ve had
4 Favorite Foods
4 TV Shows I DVR
4 Movies I could watch Over & Over
4 Places I’ve been
4 Places I’ve lived
4 Places I want to go
4 Music Artists I’m listening to now
4 All Time Favorite Musicians
4 Shows I have been to
4 Cars I have owned
4 Things I have done in the past 4 years
4 websites I visit daily
4 places Id rather be right now
4 People I think will respond
4 Things I look forward to this year
4 Underrated conversational topics



Aw okay this is my last post alr. Hw sad lol. Alright, take care all of you who are reading my blog now-.- Haha okay byeee.


Tagboard