![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Fifteen Now Sisterr
DATE: Friday, May 09, 2008
TIME: 9:25 PM Top HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE SISTERR! (I know I look cool, Hahaha!) youre finally fifteen now, just one more year to admission in NC16 movies! haha. anyway, hope you enjoyed your day today as much as I enjoyed it. sorry I got to go home earlier just now. :D * Alright, today marks the end of MYE. Really relieved lots lots. After two weeks, and now its over. How glad. But Im sure I won't get the marks that satisfy me, because I admit that I didn't put in much effort, esp fr A Maths. :x I've already found out that I got a borderline fail fr my English. How disappointing la -.- Nvm, hope my compo marks can pull the marks up. Yeah, so I must be prepared fr disappointing results next week ): * Today was fun! Haha, celebrated Stephanie's birthday. Bought a gift and a cake and went to her house fr a surprise visit. Muahahaha. People present were: Me (of course), Junkai, Markus, Junyen, Joel, Liwei, Isa, Saad, Zahir, Janice, Wanyan, Deborah, Kayee and Doreen. LOL took lots and lots of photos in her house. Very hilarious la. Haha. Girls ordered pizza and that was our lunch Haha. Can slim down, eat lesser. After that some went home and some cycled at PRP. Yup, at first I only sat at the back of Markus's bike. Then after that I cycled around with the rented two-person bike with Stephanie. Lol very fun to cycle around. And funny la, Steph and I were on that two-person bike, and so was Junyen and Janice. So we raced. Haha, of course Steph and I won. LOLOL. Alright I need to get something to eat now, my stomach's grumbling. -.- Happy Birthday Again Stephanieee! xD There're more photos in Janice and Saad's camera. Once I get them I will upload asap. Tagboard
|