<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Apple Bottom Jeans
DATE: Sunday, May 04, 2008
TIME: 3:55 PM Top

Photobucket
That's 3/7. Photo credits from Krj's Blog. :)

summarising what I did yesterday
Ytd went to DTE to study Phy and Chem with Bs initially.
Then called Kenneth to come. Haha, as usual laughed alot-___-.
But I still did some physics questions from the tys. Quite tough though,
but Ms Ho gave the answers and reasons of why is that the answer.
Yeah, very kind of her. She gave answers fr Kinematics and Dynamics.
I find Dynamics tougher. ): I dunno how to face tmr's paper.
And did some Chem questions from tys too.

So around 5plus ytd went to Whitesands and got a hair cut with bs -__-
Be prepared tmr fr the laughter and insults I think hahaha.

Alright I need to continue studying Phy and Chem now.
Goodluck.


Tagboard