![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Agony and Pain
DATE: Thursday, May 15, 2008
TIME: 9:46 PM Top Fr the past 2 or 3 days I have not been updating because I was waiting fr all results to come in , so yes today is the right time fr me to update as I've received all results from Tuesday till today. So, does that answer your question Imani? Hahaha. Alright, yes as expected, I'd fail some subjects, well actually I already expected to fail two subjects, and yes, I failed that two particular subject. You will find out soon -.- Eh really disappointing results la. The papers that I didn't fail, are mostly C's . Haha but what could I do ? I didn't put effort fr these papers in MYE. So ya, explains the results. Er, okay I think I've got nothing to say now. I'm looking forward to tmr's events! Sounds pretty fun, esp my class's game. Haha, gonna get wet. Alright, my results now -.- See how stupid I am, even though I'm in 3/7.
Haha ya there it is. After this post, I must update more to get rid of this post to be visible in my blog because I don't want to flash my results to the public fr very long. Yeah, which means tmr, saturday, sunday, etc. I must and really must update! Haha. That's all that's all. I wanna watch my show now bye. stephanie my $169 cardigan pleaseeeeeeeeeee! Tagboard
|