<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


When You Look Me In The Eyes
DATE: Sunday, April 20, 2008
TIME: 11:11 PM Top

A recent temptation to change my skin, but I just can't find the time and courage to change. Haha, I just can't think of any ideas of changing the layout, deciding on the colour combinations, find a suitable background with the colours etc. Probably I'm very tired these days.

Saturday classes are everywhere now. Almost all Sec 3 classes have Sat class. Yesterday our class had English and Physics. Lol, there's no biology fortunately :O

Ohmygod, I'm very tired now. Jogged with Bs and Ojas just now around their house there, near to Whitesands Primary. Lol, I jogged from my house to their house. Far sey omg :O Alright, I need to continue with my geog assignment now, which I have been doing from just now, haven't end yet, blame all the distractions. Tmr Mt and Eng Paper 1. Goodluck everyone, and to myself too.


Tagboard