![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Whatever Theorem
DATE: Wednesday, April 30, 2008
TIME: 7:04 PM Top I only have this chance to update. Cause tmr's a public holiday. And I can rest from studying. Tmr's my sis's birthday. Idk what to get for her. Lol. Okay, the first paper was english. Kinda hard. Second was mother tongue. Worst, idk some meanings of certain words to create a sentence. Crap, its 3 marks per sentence. If I went out of point, I will get a flat zero. God, I hope I didn't go out of point. Today, Social Studies and A'Math. Ss was quite alright, except the first question. I didn't know how to intepret the cartoon. Went out of point I guess ): 5 marks gone. A'Maths I do not have to say anything. First question, I was already stucked at it. Stupid remainder and factor theorem. Most of the questions I can't get the exact answer, and even if I do, it will be in decimal points. Very weird. Shit, I'd better concentrate more on my E-Math now. Tmr normal friends ask me to go out and study. I'm always in this situation where I can't decide. Lol, confirm. It's always like that. Nvm, I really have lost my interest in Maths, blame my Amaths results. Argh. Okay I wanna rest. Tagboard
|