<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Notebook and Journal
DATE: Monday, April 21, 2008
TIME: 10:21 PM Top

Eh lame, I just changed my skin. Changed the stupid backgroud, I find it cute Haha. And just played around with the colours. Actually still in th process of editing ah, I edited this within 15 minutes just now as I was rushing to pray :X

Today was MT and English Paper 1. Overall, okay ah. My MT was 2 hours long, I only used 1 hour 40 minutes-___- I slept after that if I'm not wrong. Haha, I did dialog instead of letter-writing. I prefer dialog :O

For English, I chose question 2, I think the question was, "Write about a time when you were disappointed with your close friend" Haha! This topic was my favourite, cause I had alot of experiences with this. Thanks Mdm Esther Low, for raising up this topic Hahaha. I bet Stephanie also did this question, or not? Idk LOL. But, I scared I wrote too much crap inside the essay. Ah nvm who cares. And the stupid letter-writing! We were supposed to write a letter to the news forum, not the Town Council! I wrote to the Toun Council. Argh, nvm I think deduct a few marks only I hope :X

Okay I gtg continue to do my chemistry tys, I kept stopping while doing just now. Too much distractions, tv shows and computer. Alright.


Tagboard