<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Love Is A River
DATE: Thursday, April 17, 2008
TIME: 8:58 PM Top

Lol, I know I've not ben updating for a few days lol. Decided to update today, cause I'm using my brother's laptop. So please do not mind if there are spelling errors along the way.

Haha, today came home the earliest, as compared to other days. Biology students needed to stay back and finish up their work that they have yet to complete. Yeah, almost all of us stayed back. I Stayed stil 4.40 if I'm not wrong. Others were longer I think. But some are earlier too. Went home immediately cause Bs and others left to play basketball at idk where the hell. Smsed bs in Bioogy haha :/ Asked where they were and stuffs. They were already walking to idk where, so I said, ah nvm go ahead I don't wanna follow since you all left without me. I was fcuking pissed off when they already left w/o me. Like wth, what knd of friends? But at 6plus Kenneth and Bs smsed me bla bla normal things. I replied to them saying, eh why bother smsing me since you all heck care about me? And replied saying that both bs and kenneth told the others to wait for me, but they just walk and didn't care. Kill you tmr Kx! -__- Haha yes so now, everything's alright. But seriously, how would you feel if your friend needs to stay back to complete some stuffs and you wait for them one day? And the next day when it's your turn to stay back, and your that friend doesn't wait for you, how the hell would you feel? -____-

Haha okay don't mind me for my poor english :/ LOL cos I'm typing extra fast now and I don't care about the sentence structure or what crap. I needa study for A-Maths test tmr ! And I needa sleep early cause I don't wanna wake up late tmr morning. That's for now, bye bye bye.


Tagboard