![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
I don't mind you tell me
DATE: Thursday, April 03, 2008
TIME: 7:06 PM Top O.O Today was alright. Lol. For stars, both Mrs Diana and Mdm Yuslina were absent. Yeah, but Mr Tan came it to relieve us. After school didn't have bio, lol 2 "free" hours-__- i thought that since we can't go home, there'll be free periods fr us to do our stuffs. But at 3.15 Mr Dominic came in to go through Oral with us. Seriously oral is the most boring component of english can? Omg :O Lol, and shit tmr Kx's birthday. Ahhh money again! Haha, if only can ask parents fr money. But must use my own money :O Cos it's like of our own account since it's our friend, not theirs :x So yeah. And and don't misunderstand me! I'm not being cheapskate or whatever you call it haha. Just that, I really have to give alot of ppl presents on their birthdays. Haha, but my close friends I will obviously give la LOL. Yeah, but you know someone never give me present one on my birthday. LOL, nvm I don't mind. To make it fair, then I won't buy fr him lor. Hahaaha kidding. Damn I wanna go pray now, lol bye. Tagboard
|