<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Groove your way out
DATE: Friday, April 04, 2008
TIME: 7:42 PM Top

Ah, Happy 15th Birthday Sze Kai Xuan. Lol, wanted to ask him follow us to somewhere to buy a gift for him, but instead he went to Lan with his friends-___- Haha, Bs Kenneth and I were kinda angry? Lol we called him betrayer. Well too bad, we didn't buy fr him anything-__-

Haha, today was alright laa. Okay I hate blogging. Everytime must write what happened in school bla bla bla. Everytime the same thing. Boring la wth-___- Nothing special happened in my life laa. Or school life. The best thing is the 3/7 dance can?! And next week's gonna be a crazy and busy and annoying week la. On Monday gonna have two tests! After school have Napha test till 5.30-___- On Wednesday have two tests again! Wth. And Friday, is the dance to the whole school. Like wth, we have not finish finalising the dance steps/moves yet. And there's totally no time at all. Monday after school got Napha test, Tuesday CCA, Wed & Thurs end at 4.15. And Friday is the day alr! Ahhh.

Haha, that's the reason why I hate blogging. I will let out all my whatever-its-called out and people will come and read my blog. And I found out that alot of people are reading my blog sey, w/o me knowing. Lol, that's so not private haha, and they will know about your lives. Wth, I will put password to my blog sooon. Alright take care everyone.


Tagboard