<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Dhooooom Again !
DATE: Thursday, April 10, 2008
TIME: 8:02 PM Top

Photobucket

I know I've not been updating for days. Almost for a week. Haha yeah. Idk what to post about. Each time post about what I did in school. Nothing great at all la. Blogging is boring. -___- But, the purpose of me blogging is that I just love the 3/7 dancers. Haha! We stayed in school for the rehearsals the latest today. Untill 6+ wth. Even if I train pullups or smth won't be untill that late. Haha. Ah, nowadays spend less time with my boy-friends. Lol sad eh. But nvm we still sms each other. At least keep in touch, and every morning meet and go school tgt. Yeah. In conclusion, I hate this week (esp the tests that we had) but I love all the rehearsals and dance and friends and everything. I know its not the end of the week yet, there's still tmr. Let's see what will happen tmr. Haha. Hope something greaaat la. Everyday have maths, you know how boring is it? Tmr first period's maths, last period's maths too. Fcuk. Hahaha, and Tiara, if you're reading this, thanks for the hair clip (idk why you gave me a hair clip! haha) and the two cute small yellow rubber bands! LOL:D

Alright, good luck to all my 3/7 dancerrrrs fr tmr! :D


Tagboard