<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Aesthetically Sophisticated
DATE: Friday, April 25, 2008
TIME: 7:14 PM Top

Since our new physics teacher came, I've understood more on what she teach, compared to LBH. The tests really are the proofs. From 1/2/3 out of 15 in previous tests, to 9/15 in the most recent Turning Effects test, it's really a vast difference. Now, Physics is still a worry, but not as much as A-maths. I used to worry about A-maths and Physics the most, but now Physics is still quite okay. But I need to brush up on the previous topics that LBH thought us-___- For Maths, I think I will try to concentrate more on E-maths than A-maths. Cause, I must not fail both. Must at least pass one of them. If I fail both, I won't give up, but I will lose hope. A-maths can be thought by my elder sister or elder brother, but I just can't find the right time to ask them :X But, studying with friends can also be quite fun, as there's more entertainment as compared to self-studying. Really, I like to study with friends. And there's motivation when studying with friends. If you study alone, you will feel lonely or whatever. Those who really study alone will know what I mean. At times I will use music as an entertainment. Yeah.

So, I really have to focus MOST on my maths now. Omg, and it's really too late now sia fcuk. There's Physics and English lessons tmr. After that Bs and I want to study tgt. And the chance of me getting permission to go out is very slim. How sad.


Tagboard