<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Tell me tomorrow everything will be around
DATE: Saturday, March 29, 2008
TIME: 1:57 PM Top

What's behind you lately?

O.O Woke up at 1plus just now. Haha, like finally I can enjoy my saturday mornings. Usually, there's always Bio lessons early in the morning. And thanks to the Speech Day, there isn't Bio. :] Yeah, yesterday night went out with family fr dinner. Left home around 9plus. I knw it was late already, and I was pretty sleepy. No choice, I was starved. So just followed. Slept in car-___- Lol, and in the end I didn't manage to finish up my food. It's because of either, one, I'm sleepy & tired. Or two, moodswings. That was what my elder bro said :/

Well actually ytd in car was smsing bs here and there, and planned to chat on phone after I come back. But, when I came back it was almost 12. Smsed bs if he still wanted to chat, but he didn't reply. He was sleeping I guess. Haha, I was very sleepy also. What I texted bs was, "You still want chat on phone? Lol actually I very sleepy alr." Haha, yeah so after that straight to my bed and dozed off-___-

Today, I think family wants to go out. Idk if I wanna follow. Firstly, I wanna try to finish up my hmwks. Secondly, my parents will say that I spend more time with friends than family. Thirdly, I have religious class tmr morning at 9. And usually my family will reach home late, so I fear that I won't have enough sleep, and result in not completing my hmwks. SO HOW? ): I still have all three sciences' files to complete the corrections by Monday. There's just not enough time la wth. Give us more time can? There're far too many hmwks and here the school are stressing us to hand in our files by Monday for the stupid HODS to check-____- Extra la.

Ah I'm gonna rest my mind.


Tagboard