![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Mexican Wonderboy
DATE: Sunday, March 30, 2008
TIME: 9:18 PM Top O.O Ah ytd night actually wanted to update, but Blogger loaded so slow. Waited fr so long, then I gave up. Yeah, wanna mention that ytd night just came back from jogging 2.4 with Bs. Haha, yeah we ran again. Met at 8, went home at 11. Haha, wth right 11pm go home. Maybe to others its normal, to me its kinda late. But nvm, after running, sat around and chatted. Haha, laughed, gossiped (wth i know! haha), joked, talked, eat, drink etc. Haha, great night. Great, but ended up getting scolded from Mom. LOL, mom wonders if bs's my bf (boyfriend, not bestfriend) or smth. Wth. We are just close friends la, not gay :O Eh but wth, we ran, this time 4 seconds slower. There were reasons fr that! First, when we started running, we were laughing our ass out, I don't know why seriously. Haha, yeah we laughed alot. Thus, wasted energy. Secondly, we had dinner at home before that. And before running, it's advised not to eat, if not we will have stomach cramps. Yes, that was what happened to both of us. Stomach cramps everywhere. Ahh, haha but quite good lei. Only because of these two obstacles, we ran 4 seconds slower than the other time. Hahhaa. Okay-___- This morning, went to religious class as usual. Started at 9 and end at 12. Bla, I've got nothing to say already lol. Tmr meeting bs at 7.30am. Cannot meet normal time alr. Normal time as in, 6.45am or smth. Mom doesn't allow to. Lol only 3/7 ppl know why. Late-coming on Mondays-___- Haha okay, then bye bye bye. I'm gonna die this week. Full of tests, Maths Physics and Chemistry. I think Biology too? Okay die. Tagboard
|