<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


piece of me
DATE: Monday, February 04, 2008
TIME: 10:47 PM Top

Ahh okay. Decided not to delete my blog. Just leave it here, and allow you people to continue tagging. Hahaa. Currently, the toughest subjects are Amaths and abit of Physics. Other subjects are okay I guess. Hope I wont fail any subjects, but too bad, I already failed my first Amaths test. ):

I do pay attention in class! I dont really talk these days, especially during Amaths. But still, I dont understand. Ahh.

Today I was really sick, really really sick. Didnt want to come to school, but came fr the sake of Malay Presentation. And for a Amaths retest-.- But, really disappointing. Malay teacher was absent, and fr the Amaths retest, I think my marks wont be an improvement. Its a 10marks paper, may seem easy to others, but not to me lol-.- Nvm, at least I understand quite a bit of the current topic, and that's a yay. Hahaa.

& Sh!t, next monday's my birthday lol-.- Omg pretend I didnt say that! Not trying to remind you guys of my birthday, seriously lol.

Im still having fever right now, terrible cough and runny nose ): Dont feel like going to school tmr, but too bad, there's Social Studies Presentation. And just hope that Mdm Yuslina wont be absent, if not, omg-.- Come to school fr nothing. And the presentation will be marked individually, depends if that presenter present it well, loud and clear voice all those stuffs.

Okay better take my medication now and sleep.


Tagboard