<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


School Plus Pressure
DATE: Saturday, January 12, 2008
TIME: 12:03 AM Top

Second week of school, and the pressure can be felt. Im not sure if only my class's the only one with loads of homeworks, but I certainly think others are the same. At the first day of school, when Mdm Nurul told us that Wednesdays & Thursdays we're gonna end late, all of us thought that only our class needs to stayback. But it turns out to be almost all Sec 3 students.

Being in Sec3 is already stressful, I cant imagine being in Sec4. But well, everyone will need to face it. Those seniors of ours had already faced it, and now would be our turn.

Toughest subject as everyone will think of will be A Maths. Seriously. Everyone in my class thinks that our Math teacher aint good as previous years teachers. Teachers like Ms Chiam or whoever else. As for 2/7, Miss Kang. They'd really give us a lot of worksheets to practice on. This Math teacher do give us practices to do from the textbook. A few of my classmates, or probably only me, do not understand what she's teaching. She'd go alot of shortcuts, and would suddenly end up with this equation, or answer. And when we asked her why, she said she's used to doing that when she was tutoring years before. So to her those are basics, and we should know how she ended up getting those answers. -.-

Biology, as usual Mrs Diana would set high expections for us. She'd expect distinctions for our class, and would sometimes say 3/2 can perform better than we do. Lol. And sometimes she'd praise Sec2 students. Nvm used to her way of teaching alr.

Almost all our teachers are very nice, but one sad thing, they'd expect distinctions. Impossible distictions for me would be Social Studies. Im not saying the others I can get distictions, but really, those people who know me well would realise that Humanities is not for me. If you guys dont know, I may eligible to enter this triple science class, but Im not eligible for Humanities class, such as Express 1. Weird ? Yes. & Malay teacher's not as nice as Cikgu Wani zz.

And now, my two weekends wont be free anymore, unlike those days during the holidays where I get to sleep late, wake up late, watch the tv the whole day, using the computer for hours, etc. And tmr I have to do my A Maths homework, Malay journal writing (no malay students likes it), Biology & Chemistry homework, read up on Social Studies, etc. Really alot, and I need to get them done by Monday I guess. Unless some are to be handed up on Tuesday and so on. But I'll try to get them done asap, because Mondays are the only days Im free, Tuesdays to Thursdays end late. CCA's changed to Tuesday back, the same as in 2006. Thats good news!

Okay will update if I need to say something, and only Fridays or Saturdays or Sundays I can update. So yeah, please tag. I know some people read my blog, and leave empty-handed. I know who! One of them's J _ _ _ _ I, right? Hhaaha.

"my handphone's faulty these days, but recently no. some people dont receive messages that I sent. and some would only receive if I send two. wth need to be repaired, but no time ah :O"


Tagboard