![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Random
DATE: Friday, December 14, 2007
TIME: 7:44 PM Top ![]() ![]() Lol. Ive decided to go out twice a week only. And I really did that. The two days will be Tuesday and Thursday. Lol. Too bad I only started this thing this week-.- Should have made the decision earlier so that I can save more money and lesser scolding lol :O * So yeah. On Tuesday went out with Bs. Haha just walked around. Wanted to go pool but rained-.- * Then on Thursday, yesterday, played soccer with Bs and Kx. Ojas came later, but went home earlier. Played with us barely one hour-.- Then he went home. Zzzz then after that Kx went home. That was about 3plus, near to 4. Then went to mosque to pray. Bs waited. After that ate at Loyang Point. Then walked around and chatted :D * Then on Wednesday went out with family to Johor, plus my aunt. Today went out with mom sis and bro for lunch. * Haha okay thats all. Will update soon. :D Tagboard
|