![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Quiz
DATE: Saturday, November 24, 2007
TIME: 2:55 PM Top Ok Good. I Found This Quiz At Steph's Blog. And Was Requested To Do It, And Im Bored Now. So Yes, Good Time To Do It! :D THREE Things To Be Done Before My Death (wait, actually I havent plan yet-.-) : 1. Have A Stable Career. 2. Own A Car Of My Own! 3. MORE Money So That Can Provide For My Parents :] THREE Things I'll Never Do Even If It Kills Me : 1. idk. 2. idk. 3. idk. cant think right now :/ THREE Things I'll Do When Away From The Public : 1. Shout As Loud And As Retarded-ly As Possible x) 2. Be As Spastic As Possible. 3. Do The Things That You Cant Do In Public With Friends, I Dont Have Any Idea At All Actually-.- THREE Things that i had regretted : 1. Spending Too Much Money. 2. For Being Friends With Him-.- And Another Him-.- (people in 2/1 should know). 3. Er. I Dont Know-.- THREE Things That Make Me Happy : 1. OH! Family! 2. Friends Oh Yeah! 3. Money -.- THREE Favourite Quotes/Phrases : 1. You Damn Fcuk Face Siaaa. 2. You Damn Ugly Siaaa. 3. You Damn Uncivilised Siaa. i have more! really.. THREE Favourite Songs From All Time : NOT all the time, but currently... 1. Fergie Big Girls Dont Cry. 2. Secondhand Serenade Your Call. 3. HSM2 Songs-.- Favourite Celebrities : 1. Ashley Tisdale 2. Zac Efron 3. Corbin Bleu? all from HSM2 HAHAHA THREE Girls That you love : 1. Mother! 2. Sisters! 3. Stephanie! haha considered as my sister tho :D THREE Guys That You love : 1. Father! 2. Brother! 3. Younger brother! NOW, PASS THIS TO THREE (+1) PEOPLE, AND MAKE SURE THAT THEY DO THE QUIZ! (: 1. JANICE! 2. ALYSSA! 3. SHREYA! 4. Those Who Have Blogs. [: hahah, bye. Tagboard
|