<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Nothing To Display
DATE: Saturday, November 10, 2007
TIME: 11:51 PM Top

Bored right now. Thats why decided to upate my blog..
Zzz Made a few changes to my blog. Colour, Background.
Practically, there's not much difference zzz.
Ok last Monday Jalan Hari Raya with some of 2/5 Malay guys.
Pathetic. Collected very little amount of money.
Cos most of the houses they went alr, and I only went to some.
So yeah, not much collection.

Erm went out with Boonsiong & Kaixuan,
On Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Alooooot of times siaaaz Haha.

Then on Monday going out again.
Playing soccer/badminton I think.
Lolol.

Ok Im Done for now.

TAG REPLIES

yanaloveseuu: Hahah woo, thanks alot. :D

renee: Haha nah, your's much better (:

natasha: Natasha! Natasha! Natasha!

tiara: LOL! haha nvm its ok la. We took pics and listened to music and do whatever crap while waiting for you that time . Haha.

stephanie: Nvm laaa! Janice maybe can go into your class! I mean same class as you! xDD. Woooo mary chia rocks! hahaa.

doreen: Haha ok sure.

CHOOJINFU: You know what? I'd be the dumbest and stupidest person if I'd forgive you! So dont even think about it! Well, lets see and settle this in the 2/1 Chalet! And Ive replied you dumb chicken! Too desperate to be forgiven. Aye pathetic siaz you! LOL.

BYE.


Tagboard