![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Bored
DATE: Sunday, November 18, 2007
TIME: 6:38 PM Top Omg. Now So Bored, My Internet's Running Slow. Only Certain Websites Are Running At The Normal Speed, Except For Hotmail.com. And Wth, My Email Inbox Is Rising Each Day I Go Online. And Now, Its Piled Up. * Dunno If Parents Have Called Singnet/Starhub/Singtel Broadband Or Not. But Blogs and Friendster Are Running Normally, Thats Really Lucky. Haha If Not Im Dead Using This Computer For Nothing. * Lols Tmr Is 2/1's Chalet cum BBQ. But Its Just One Day. And We're Not Going To Sleep Overnight LOL. April Organised It. Cool ! But Not Many People Are Going. Im The Only Malay Student Going, Wait I Think Tiara Also LOL. So Yeah, Tmr The Chalet Will Start At About 4plus. Can Only Check In At 2.30pm, I Think April & Others Want To Set Up Everything Or What. LOL. Hope There's Gonna Be Alot Of Fun. * Will Update After The Chalet! Byebye. Tagboard
|