<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


Results.
DATE: Friday, October 19, 2007
TIME: 7:04 PM Top

Yeah Ive gotten back all my results.
Really badly done, but passed all of them[:

Thank God.
I shall just type out my grades for each subject, dont wish to mention marks lol.

All these are just EOY. Not combined with others yet.

English: not confirm yet, cos havent combine everything But I know I'll get a C5/6

Maths: B4

Physics: B3

MT: C5 I think. Eng&MT not confirmed yet.

Home Econs: B4

Lit: C5

Art: A1

My results this time is worst, even though I didnt fail any.

SHIT!


Tagboard