![]() Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.February 11th (mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com) Affiliates
Hari Raya Again
DATE: Monday, October 29, 2007
TIME: 10:46 PM Top LOL. Yesterday worst la. Went to only 2 houses. Brother wanted to go home early cos he has a project to do, and prepare for his exam in NIE. Same goes for my younger bro. His exams are ongoing. Haha, and yesterday was cool. Me and my sis (in green), both were in green. Nice la! Even my cousins and aunties say very matching. LOL Green and Green. Actually wanted to put my parents pics. But when I took their pic, it was too dark, cos I offed the flash. Got other 3 pics of them, but then not really that nice. Haha, Nvm I'll try to edit the dark one and upload ASAP. Today Went out with Bs, Kx, Dc, Aly, April & Renee, to Vivocity. lols. Nothing much to elaborate. Haha anyways, tmr going out with primary school friends for Hari Raya. And Im sure there's gonna pictures. Hahah. So yeah, wait for my update tmr. Bye! [: Tagboard
|