<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


exams
DATE: Friday, October 05, 2007
TIME: 7:33 PM Top

EXAMS
are damn scary.

4 papers have just passed.
English Malay Maths PP1 and History.

5 papers more to go.
Maths PP2 Physics Literature F&N Visual Arts.

Im not going to make it for Maths this time for EOY.
Maybe just for Paper 1,
because I was really really careless.
that was what Miss Chiam always says about me.

I got all my calculations wrong I think, resulting in the different answers from my friends-.-

BUTBUTBUT I MUST BE OPTIMISTIC,
& WORK HARDER FOR MATHS PAPER 2 !!

shall stop here.


Tagboard