<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23388450?origin\x3dhttp://sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sceneaesthetic.blogspot.com






Faris
16 years old, Coral Secondary.
February 11th
(mixed.blooded-me@hotmail.com)

Affiliates
Afiqah Tambee Afiqah Taufik Alyssa Azhary Celestine Grace Haziq Herman Izwan Janice Junkai Khairunnisa Ms Kaiyisah Mutiara Natasha Pamela Raidah Renee Rujun Shadirah Shreya Stephanie Suhaylah Tiara Zhi Ru


random
DATE: Saturday, August 18, 2007
TIME: 10:14 PM Top



Actually I have nothing to say right now bah.
Just that I'm flooded with homeworks and projects.
One project done, another comes.
Yeah really sia. That time CME project over alr,
then now have a Mini Sciene Project-.-

Talking abt CME project, we spent a lot of time and effort doing it,
And in the end, we only got 68/100.
Mr Osman, I'm really going to kill you siaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Seriously, I slept late because of it, and all our effort had gone to waste?!
ARGH and other groups got A's while ours only got B's.
My group members and I are terribly angry with Mr Osman.

Okay, I hope our history project can get higher marks,
so that it can help us pull up our History overall marks.

Alright that's all I want to say today.
Gtg do all my homeworks. BYEEE [:

replies to tags:

yintong: haha goood goood. your mother taxi bah lols.

renee: yeap ! thanks alot for your support ! hehe ^^

stephanie: yes yes yes ! it's really alive, and help to tag everyday cannn? LOL.

junkai: hahaha ! but not really everytime laaaa. but MOSTLY it always happen haha. he always tag after chiayin tag-.- think so. xD

yintong: EHHHHHH ! you dont scold my goooood gooood buddyyyy ! hahaha whatever laaa. you all 2 argue, not my problem lols.


Tagboard